The Benson Law Firm Scholarship application for 2021 is still open. As a result, interested applicants should read the entire guide carefully before applying.
Applicants must, nevertheless, be college students in the United States. Students must make a short video or write an essay about how bankruptcy laws benefit small businesses and foster economic growth.
How to Take part:
- Make a one- to two-minute video demonstrating how bankruptcy laws benefit small businesses and help the economy expand. Applicants should communicate in plain English and be realistic.
- Make the video available on your YouTube page.
- Include this link in the description and title the video Benson Law Firm Scholarship Contest.
- Share your video on our Facebook page as well as your own. OR email BensonScholarship@gmail.com a 1,000–1,500 word essay outlining how bankruptcy laws benefit small businesses.
Meanwhile, all submissions must be received by August 15th. In August, the winner will be selected and informed.
The Scholarship Program Aims to Achieve Three Objectives
- Give college students financial assistance.
- Encourage students to think about how bankruptcy can benefit small companies.
- Encourage students to pursue legal careers in any area.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions must be read fully.
Your name, school, picture, video, and scholarship award can be shared with the media if you are offered a scholarship.
Lastly, you must contact Benson Law Firm in writing if you do not want your information shared with the media or used for promotional purposes.
In addition, you can apply for more scholarships like this one here.