The ogun state school of nursing and midwifery admission form for 2021/2022 is now available to the general public and interested candidates. As a result, interested candidates should read the Application Instructions below and apply as instructed.
Application Guidelines for Ogun state school of nursing entry Form
- Collect the bank name and account number/code from the Ministry of Health’s account department, Block A, Oke Mosan, Ogun State.
- To obtain a PIN for your Online Registration, show the Bank teller/printout to the accounts team.
- Proceed to the Ministry of Health’s Nursing Department, ROOM 117, BLOCK A, for further processing, or go to www.mohsonmportal.com to finish your registration.
- The application form sales will start on Monday, May 3rd, 2021, and ends on Friday, June 18th, 2021.
- There should be no payments made to any individual, agent, or personal bank account.
- Payment of cash to someone is a terrible thing. Be on the lookout for scammers.
- Applicants will be notified of the examination date and location at a later date.
- Candidates are advised to keep their LOG IN PIN secured, as losing it would result in the payment of a new registration fees.
Important Points To Note
- For potential communication, you must have a working e-mail address.
- English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Paper examinations are all computer-based tests.
- Name, address, phone number, and e-mail address of next of kin.
- Wear a facemask for your own protection and the safety of others.
When you have finished reading the information, you can buy the Ogun State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers and begin studying for the Entry Exam.