NECO has released a concise guide on how applicants who took the SSCE in June or July 2020 can verify their results.
This comes after NECO announced that the SSCE results would be released on Wednesday, January 14, 2021.
Candidates were asked to visit the NECO website to obtain their result checking token.
Below are fast guidelines to checking your NECO results.
- Visit neco.gov.ng for the NECO result portal.
- Choose a year for your exam, such as 2020.
- Choose your exam type, such as SSCE INTERNAL (JUNE/JULY).
- In the appropriate columns, enter your pin code and registration number.
- Finally, get your result by clicking the ‘Check Result’ option.