This is to notify all candidates who took parts in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post-UTME, they can search to see if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of eligible candidates.
The school’s website, as well as JAMB CAPS, provide a list of enrolled students.
You can take the steps below to review your admission status:
How to access the school portal’s admissions list
- Candidates can go to https://futo.edu.ng/merit-admission-list-has-been-published/ to review the merit list.
- Go to https://futo.edu.ng/supplementary-admission-list-batch-a-has-been-published/published/ to see the first supplementary list.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the Search form to find what you’re looking for quickly.
How to check the JAMB CAPS admission list
- To access your dashboard, go to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and log in with your registered email address and password.
- Click on “Check Admission Status,” then “Access My CAPS.”
- To find out if you’ve been admitted, go to ‘Admission Status.’
- Candidates who have been offered admission should press “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to show whether they accept or reject the admission bid.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” indicates that Candidates have declined the offer of admission.
Congratulations to those who were admitted!!