Welcome to the page of admissions list for UNIUYO: This is to notify the general public that the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) administration has published the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
As a result, all candidates who participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) admission Screening Exercise for the academic year 2020/2021 can now review their admission status using the steps outlined below.
How to Check the Admissions List for UNIUYO
The JAMB admission status checking portal is the only place where candidates can confirm their admission status.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
Rem: Candidates accepted into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) first-year degree programs are required to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should review their admission status on the JAMB and University websites on a regular basis.